1. The paper should not have been presented or published elsewhere.
2. The presenting author should be a registered delegate of the Conference
3. The certificate for the paper presentation will only be issued in the name of the presenting author.
1. The total time allotted to each speaker is 9 minutes which includes 8 minutes of presentation and 1 minutes for discussion.
2. The presentation should be prepared in English language and in Microsoft Office Power-point format.
3. The font can be preferably ARIAL BLACK and size of letters can be at least 14.
4. The first slide should include:
6. The main content of oral presentation should include:
7. All sources of financial sponsorship of the study/conflicts of interest should be stated in the presentation.
8. Please avoid presenting lengthy numerical data and please try to make each slide with no more than 8 lines on each page.
9. The presenting author should submit the presentation in a pen drive at least 1 hour before the scheduled time.